Yale CPA Heavy Duty Pneumatic Chain Hoist - Push Travel Trolley
The conception is in accordance with the design of the model CPE. With 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts the model CPA is suitable for heavy duty applications. It is insusceptible to contamination, humidity and aggressive mediums from the outside. The hoists are composed of three main components which makes service easy and inexpensive.
• Designed for operating pressures of 4 to 6 bar.
• Robust rotating piston motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load securely even in the event of an air supply failure.
• The standard oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and enables a low overall height.
• High starting torque due to switching valves in the motor body.
• Low noise emission due to large dimension silencer.
• Sensitive control by means of 2 resp. 4 button pendant control with emergency-stop.
• Up to 3000kgs on single fall giving a low overall height.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks.
• Manual and pneumatic trolleys.
• Pull cord control.
• Stainless steel load chain.
• ATEX version available on request.
• Chain container available on request.
7500kg & 10,000kg models also available on request.
For further lifting height or alternative requirements please contact LGS directly on 0800 678 5708